Veyx Pharma GmbH - Injectable Antibiotics
- Broad spectrum of activity.
- Prolonged effect.
- Good resuspendibility.
- Good therapeutic results.
Each 1.0 ml contains :
- Amoxicillin Tryhidrate 229.60 mg (equivalent to 200 mg Amoxicillin)
- In pigs, cattle, calves, sheep, dogs and cats to treat the following diseases caused by gram positive and/or gram negative Amoxicillin sensitive microorganisms.
- Infections of the lungs and respiratory system, infections of the digestive tract, infections in the urogenital regions, general infections and septicaemic diseases, bacterial secondary infections following viral infections, erysipelas.
- The sensitivity of the pathogens should be determined through an antibiogram prior to using Veyxyl LA 20 %. Due to the very high degree of resistance against Amoxicillin by E. coli and Salmonella, this applies especially to the treatment of infections of the digestive tract.
Dosage and administration :
For intramuscular injection in pigs, cattle, calves, sheep, dogs and cats.
Shake before use.
- For intramuscular injection in pigs preferably into the lateral musculature of the neck; for cattle into the elbow (anconaeus) musculature. Shake before use.
- 10 mg Amoxicillin per kg body weight once daily over a minimum of three consecutive days (10 mg Amoxicillin per kg body weight are equivalent to 0.5 ml Veyxyl LA 20 % per 10 kg body weight).
- If no distinctive improvement is to be observed after a maximum of 3 days of treatment, a prolonged therapy with this preparation is advisable only if the sensitivity of the pathogens is secured by means of an antibiogram.
- If necessary, a change of the therapy is required. After decreasing clinical symptoms the treatment can be continued for two further days.